Christmas With Nina's Family




Today we had all kinds of people over. The Granny, Nina and Poppie, Aunt Kat Uncle Brain and Ellie, and Mike Chris and Sean. So many people, so little time to visit. I tried to equally divide my time between my cousins but those boys were so cute! And then the LOOT! You know, GIFTS, TOYS, GAMES. Oh, I could go on and on but the best things were the baby play set from Aunt Kat, Uncle Brian and Ellie and the books from Nina, then the skates from Mike, Chris and Sean, and the money from The Granny, but the very best thing of all was MY VERY OWN COMPUTER from my Poppie. I can hardly believe it. Mom and Dad play on these things all the time. Now I can be one of the guys too! Needless to say, I will be taking over this blog spot now. I will show those guys how it's done! I have been watching Elllieee's blog very closely for pointers. I think I am almost an expert. Watch out world here I come.
Check out how cute Elllieee is in her Christmas outfit. Oh and the lady in red is my Mom and she is having my brother Kyle. I am already giving him big squeezes. I can not wait for April!

No comments: