Rough few days

Man oh man you should feel sorry for my Dad. Mom and I have had the stomach flu since EARLY Sunday morning. Things have not been good for him. Mom was really sick. The doctor said if she was not any better by Sunday night/Monday morning they were going to put her in the hospital for fluids and to be put on a fetal monitor. Thank goodness the medicine Sunday afternoon helped--she stopped throwing up all the time. Me, I only threw up twice but one time was right on Mom. I hope I did not make her sick. I don't think I did, it was just bad timing. Dad was fine--he never got sick at all. What a great Dad.

Both Mom and Dad were off Monday--something about coworkers appreciating not spreading bugs. I don't get it Mom and Dad don't have bugs but grownups they say weird things. Mom tried to go back Tuesday but they said she was still so pale they sent her home. She sure has slept alot these last few days. She looks and sounds much better to me though. We played alot tonight and she is off work until Friday so I am sure she will be better then. I will try to let her rest SOME before then. Dad has really played great with me. He is my best friend. Tonight I called him Captain Jack. I hope he knows how special that is.

Sorry no pics tonight just an update! Tomorrow just might be another Jammie day for me. Just call if you want to play!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Kara you have been very busy! I am sorry you have been sick! Sounds like Santa was expecially good to you. I love you so much!