Play Day

Today I went to Aunt Kat's to visit with my Nina. Ellie and I played hard all morning and early afternoon. I decided to be supergood today while at Aunt Kat's. I made Nina so proud.

Howerver, when I got home I did not like what I found--Mom and Dad are taking down all the Christmas decortations and were really busy. This upset me, so I have not been so nice. I REFUSED to take a nap and have been cranky because of this. Mom and Dad are just a little impatient with me and I don't know why. I mean really, if I change my mind 4000 times a minute and whine a little, what's the big deal? They said bedtime tonight is at 9pm--we'll see about that. Right now I am going between my play room and the living room seeing how many toys I can drag out and how many movies I can start on how many tvs. Right now I have 3 tvs with 3 movies and 2 frazzled parents. Life does not get any better than this. I am queen of the toddler world and they know it. Man they look tired. I think now is a good time to get out my electric guitar and microphone...

No comments: