When Good Dogs Get Revenge




Let me just tell you something about my parents--they are mean! To begin with they are ALWAYS telling me to leave the dog alone. "Kara get off the dog, Kara stop riding the dog, Kara leave Bandit's ears alone, Kara stop bothering the dog." I mean the only time they want me to do anything with the dog is when he wants in or out and I have to go and open or close the door. AND tonight they let the dog aka Mr. Bandit attack me. He licked my cheeks, my lips, up my nose, my neck, my hands--anything he could reach. Mom and Dad just laughed. How humiliating. AND my Nina was here and she just laughed too. I get no respect.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Sweetheart if you need a better home where people respect you, you just come live with Uncle Brian, Aunt Kat, and ELllllliiiiieeeee. We will take care of you. How dare them all stand and laugh at you....