Doctors, doctors, doctors

Happy New Year everybody! I am not sure what the bid deal is, but everyone keeps saying. I thought I should say it too.

Well I was doing pretty good Thursday so Mom and Dad decided to go to Uncle Mike's and Aunt Vikkie's for a New Year's Day party after Mom got home from work. Man, they have some crazy dogs. The dogs are ALOT smaller than Mr. Bandit and alot more energetic. I would not know what to do with these dogs--everytime I moved fast they barked. Needless to say I kept moving so the dogs barked all night long. Things got especially crazy when Dad got out the Wii. We all played games. My favorite was boxing (I have a really mean boxing face) and my new Dora game. We were just getting things going with MarioKart when Mom said it was time to pack things up and go home. What a party pooper! When we got home she was so sleepy that Dad had to get me ready for bed. I conned 4 stories out of Dad before lights out!

This morning I woke up feeling really bad again. I threw up at 7am so Mom and Dad decided it was time for a trip to the doctor. Mom had to go to work, but Dad said things were slow for him so he could take me. Then Mom got sick too. This meant she had to go to the doctor too.

My doctor, Ms. Stephanie was off so I had to see a different doctor, Dr. Belza. He was really nice. He liked the note Mom sent with Dad. After Dad and the doctor talked, they decided I have acid reflux. Twice a day I get some really yummy medicine. So far it has worked GREAT. My belly has stopped hurting and I am eating all the time. I felt so good that I called Nina and Poppie and asked if I could stay all night with them. They came and got me around 6pm. But at 9pm I decided I missed my Dad and wanted to go home. Nina brought me home and said she would come and get me in the morning and we would go play with Aunt Kat and Ellie.

Mom's doctor's appt was fine. Kyle's heart rate was perfect and he is gaining weight. Mom just needs to drink lots of water and eat more.

No comments: