Everybody's tired

Well today is Sunday, The Granny's birthday. Last night we went to dinner with Nina, Poppie, The Granny, Aunt Kat, Uncle Brian, Uncle Mike, Chris and Sean. I had a blast! We ate at Golden Coral and I got ice cream. Uncle Mike let me run like a lunatic. It was great. The Granny had a good time too. Dad is getting this really nasty sounding cough though and he is awfully tired. Mom is having some early contractions so we are taking a lazy day. I guess that's okay because they are letting me play on the computer and watch tv all day. Mom is afraid I am rotting my brain cells by watching too much tv, but I tell her it is okay every now and then. I love Phineas and Ferb on the Disney channel so much that Mom and Dad have started TiVoing episodes so that I can watch them over and over. It is great!

No comments: