Saturday is here and the weather is great.

I feel much better today! Dad slept with me and he said I was fine all night. Mom went to work and Dad feels a little better too, so he wants to get my new room ready so they can make my room Kyle's. I think this is a great idea so I go to Mamaw's. I feel so much better Papaw takes me to the park for a few hours. THEN I fall asleep without taking any medicine. I wake up and puke snot EVERYWHERE! Mom gets to Mamaw's when she gets off work and gives me some medicine and I am fine again for awhile. Meanwhile Dad has started working on my new room. He has not had alot of luck getting the border off the walls though. Mom and I go up to help after my snot is under control again. Mom and Dad get the border off the wall in about an hour working together. They make a good team. Well it is off to bed!

No comments: