MY BIRTHDAY! I AM 3 TODAY!

Today is my birthday! It has been a great day. Since I staid the night with Mamaw and Papaw, Mom had to come over there to visit me. Dad had to work (even though it was Saturday--a bummer for him). About noon I decided I wanted to go swimming with Papaw. We had a blast! Mom did not have her camera so she used Mamaw's. When she gets a chance she will upload some pictures of me swimming. I am the best swimmer ever! Then Mom took me home and I got my present from Mom and Dad--another pair of red cowgirl boots. I had been so disappointed since my other pair became too small. I took a nap and then Mom woke me up and said we had to get ready to go to our birthday dinner with Nina, Poppie, Aunt Kat, Uncle Brian and Ellie. I had so much fun. Once again Mom did not have a camera so you will have to check Ellie's blog since HER mom was prepared. Then I thought I might stay the night with Ellie, so we all went back to her house. After Ellie went to bed though I decided I should probably go home to my bed too. All in all though today was one of my best days ever. An tomorrow I get to go to my birthday party at Gattiland--I can hardly wait!

No comments: