Valentimes Day!

Today Mom woke up and wished me "Happy Valentines Day" I keep telling her it's Vanentimes Day but she won't listen. We gave Dad his card first thing. Mom and I worked hard and recorded him a message in his card and then it plays "My Guy" He loved it. Then I brought him his present one piece at a time. First some brownie batter, then an apron, then the icing, then the sprinkles, then the pan, then another apron (one for me and one for Mom), then just me. We had a wrestling match and tickle fight. I was so hungry after all that work I told Mom and Dad we needed to go to Jessie's for breakfast. I also REALLY missed my Poppie so we called and invited Nina, Poppie, Aunt Kat, Ellie, and Uncle Brian to breakfast with us. It was alot of fun. Aunt Kat and Ellie gave me these really great heart stickers. I passed them out to everyone I saw. I did not want to leave the restaurant but Mom and I had to go get our haircut. Off to Bardstown we went. I got a surprise though--Mamaw was going too. We were Aunt Carolyn's last appt of the day so we went to lunch with her and Mamaw Logsdon, Nanny, RuRu, and it was so much fun! I got to pass out even more hearts! The waitress loved me I'm sure. Mom forgot her camera so there are no pictures of us today.

No comments: