Just another few days in the life of Kara

Just a few things about the last few days--I had to go to school and I am learning so much!  Mom dropped me off on Wednesday and she did not get home until bedtime and Dad got home even later than her.  I did not get to see him at all! Also my friend Zachary was sent to the principal's office on Wednesday because he ran away from Miss Theresa at the park!  Any you know what, I was super good.  I love my teacher so much.  Miss Theresa is the super best most wonderful teacher in the whole world.  I am learning to write my name, the pledge of allegiance, and this week I help with passing out snacks, cups and napkins.  I love school so much!

On Thursday I got to play at school and then I came home and took my nap and then Mamaw and Papaw came over for supper.  Mom and Dad came home early from work too.  Dad took Kyle and he got his 3rd haircut in his whole lifetime.  He looks like such a little man.  I love my family so much.  Mom will post some pics when she gets her camera back from the repair shop.

Later gater!

No comments: