Friday August 27th

Today Mom had a meeting for work and she got off early and had a surprise for me--we were going back to the fair!  Mom and Papaw had decided since the arm bands for kids were only $12 for unlimited rides I should ride until I said enough.  Kyle and Dad were going to stay home for some father son bonding (Dad rode his bike to the park with Kyle in the trailor and then they played).

SO let the games begin.  First the Farris Wheel with all 3 of us and then Mom and Papaw devised a system.  Either Mom or Papaw  would stand in line for one ride while I was riding the other ride.  Man I got to ride everything at the fair twice and I never had to wait.  Mom and Papaw are the best!  Then it was time for JUNK FOOD.  I scarfed down a corn dog and then most of a funnel cake (just wait but in hind site this was not the smartest move).  Then off to home.  Mom looked supertired so I talked Papaw into letting me stay the night at his house with him and Mamaw.

Well,  just as I laid down on the couch after running around for another hour and fifteen minutes I felt the need to puke.  I puked corn dog all over the couch, the rug, and the sink in the bathroom.  I am so glad I was at Mamaw's house because Mom does not handle puke well at all.  She gets all freaked out (side note Dad who always thought he would be bad at puke is great.  He gets the washrag, cools you off, keeps you clean, helps you brush your teeth, and get a bath if needed.  He is a wonderful dad).

Finally I got clean and settled down and went to sleep.  Mom, Dad, and Kyle had a very uneventful night.

No comments: