Monday Sept 13th to Wednesday Sept 15th

Monday. . .
What long days for Mom and Dad!  Monday Mom dropped me off at school and then she dropped Kyle off to Ms Manda and she had to work all day long.  She did not get home til 9:30.  It was okay though cause Kyle and I got to play at Manda's house.  We did not get home until about 8:45.  We were tired, hungry, dirty and cranky according to Mom.  So they fed us, bathed us and put us to bed. Dad was not too happy today because he has been working on the basement.  He is putting in a drop ceiling and somehow it got off line and is unlevel.  He is very discouraged.  Never fear Mom said to call Poppie talk it through and then fix it. Dad listed and now all he has to do is rent some sort of light level thing and all will be right with the basement again.  I can hardly wait--all kinds of room to play!  Mom and Dad are still hopeful that the basement will be finished before our visit to Disney World in October.

Tuesday. . .
Both Mom and Dad were gone before I got up today.  What a bummer.  So Ms. Manda was there and she got me and Sis ready.  She dropped Sis off at school and then we went to her house and played again today.  Manda has this awesome new puppy named Dino.  He is so fast and loves to lick my face.  I think he is great!  We picked up Sis from school and then played some more at Ms Manda's.  Then Mom came to get us.  I was so excited!  I jumped out of Manda's arms and right to Mom.  She was so happy to see us.  I have really missed her lately.  Manda has had her hands full cause I just keep yelling for my MuMa, MuMa, MuMa.  I really really really miss Mom when she works.  Anyway when we got home from Manda's Dad had cooked us dinner.  Yummy pork chops on the grill and taters too.  Then we got baths and went to bed early.  Mom and Dad looked tired so we cut them a break and were both asleep by 10pm.

Wednesday. . .
Mom's off!  Mom's off!  Mom's off!  and Dad is still here too.  He is going in late cause he had a late night service call.  He has really been getting a lot of these lately.  He played with me while Mom got Sis ready for school and then they "traded kids".  Dad took Kara to school and Mom fixed us breakfast and then I took a nap.  She cleaned things up a little while I was sleeping.  This does not amuse me at all.  I get all my toys placed exactly where I want them and then either she or Ms Manda go and mess them up.  Can you believe that?  Silly girls.  Then it was time to pick up Sis.  We decided on the way to go visit Papaw and Granny.  We picked up lunch at KFC for all of us and off we went.  Granny thinks I am the cutest boy to ever breath.  I give her lots of wet slobbery kisses because it makes her so happy!  Kara also does things for her too--she picked her some flowers and gave them too her.  I think this made Granny really happy.  About 3pm I decided it was time to go cause I was tired.  In fact, I laid down right in the middle of the floor and said byebye and closed my eyes.  Mom took the hint and brought me home to my bed.  Sis stayed with Papaw and Mamaw for the rest of the night.  I love this cause it means I get Mom and Dad all to myself.  Good times!

No comments: