Thursday and Friday Sept 9th and 10th

Man Kyle and I had a rough couple of days.  He was cranky and I was bossy and this was not a good combination.  Kyle spent a lot of time on the time out rug and I spent a lot of time in the corner.  This is not cool at all.  Mom, Dad and Ms Manda say we need to learn to play together or they are sending one of us to one grandparents house and the other to the other grandparents house and they will live in peace.  Yeah right. They would be so bored without us.  Hopefully things will get better soon.  I will try to share and be nice and not bossy if Kyle will not be so mean and rough.  I guess time will tell.

And today I made Mom and Dad laugh really hard and I am not sure why.  All I did was spill some water on the floor, dry it up with a towel and then ask them if they had a wet floor sign.  They busted out laughing but I still don't get why.  What's so funny about water on the floor anyway?

No comments: