Sunday August 29th

What a jam packed day!  Mom and Dad got us up and ready for Church.  I was a little on the grouchy side since they would not let me take my baba, blankie and bear with me.  I would not let Dad leave me at Kid's Church.  He had to stay with me the whole time.  After Church Dad went home to finish painting the basement and we had 2 parties to go to.

First was Caroline's party at Aunt Julie's (I call her that cause she is like a sister to my mom not a cousin).  the ride down was not much fun because Kara and Mom were fighting.  Kara would not stop saying to take me home and Mom kept telling her I am as important to this family as she is.  At one point in time Mom actually turned the car around and said ENOUGH KARA WE ARE GOING HOME AND YOU ARE GOING TO BED!.  At this point Kara started crying and so I cried too and Mom pulled over.  She got out of the Tahoe and put her head in her hands.  I think she was praying.  When she opened Kara's door I did not know what to expect but it was all good--they made up and we moved on with out any other problems.

We had a great time at the party until I got super tired.  I wanted a baba and Mom kept giving me a cup with milk.  This did not make me happy so I bit her REALLY, REALLY hard.  It bruised her and everything.  So she smacked my mouth and sat me in the corner.  Then she packed up our stuff and said it was time to go.  I think she hoped I would fall asleep in  the car.  I had news for her though--no baba no nap.  Also maybe one day I will stop biting but people really should give me everything I want.  I don't know why they wont.

Our next stop was Nanny Donahue's house.  It was a surprise birthday party for Bob.  It was super fun.  I got to show off my swimming skills.  Mamaw Logsdon was so nervous because I am only 16 months old and I swim without Mom or Dad or any grown-up with me.  I really am a great swimmer. Then we had cupcakes and ice cream and then time for home.

At home Dad showed us all the hard work he and Papaw had done--the basement was completely painted!  Ceiling and carpet are all that are left.  GO DAD!

Off to bath, bed and baba.  Life is good.

No comments: