Thursday Sept 16th

WHAHOOO! Today was field trip day.  Mom and Dad went too.  We got up early and started to get ready and then Mamaw showed up.  She watched Kyle for us.  But first she had to pack my lunch. I had a pb&j sandwich and chips and a granola bar and cookies and cheetos and a juice box and a little snack cake.  I only ate about 1/3 of what was packed and saved the rest for another day.  My lunch box is totally awesome.  It is princesses of course.  Oh yeah, she packed Mom and Dad's lunch for them too.

Once I got to school and checked in all the kids got on the bus.  Then we started our long drive.  The parents followed behind us in their cars.  I liked riding the bus.  Once we got off the bus Mom and Dad were there too.  AND so was RoRo's dad Brian.  Once I saw Brian I forgot all about Mom and Dad.  We walked through the cave and then ate lunch and the best part of all was mining for treasures.  You should see my pirate treasure box of jewels I found.  Then we ate lunch and it was time to head home.  I rode home with Mom and Dad cause that bus was just too slow and noisy for me.

When we got home Kyle was sleeping and Mamaw and Papaw were there.  I showed them my jewels and told them about my day.  Then we put the nasty, ugly, black cover on the pool.  Mom kept telling Dad it was too soon to do, but he was not listening.  I wish he would have cause the weather man said this week was going to be a scorcher.

Then I went home with Mamaw and Papaw for awhile and Mom and Dad played with Kyle.  All in all it was a most awesome day.

Mom and Dad joined me for my very 1st field trip.  


This is most of my class--Me and my teacher Ms. Theresa, Connor in the back then Andrew and Zachary beside me and then Callie my best friend next to me and then Ava in the back!

What a great day!

No comments: