Saturday Sept 18th

Today is Ellie's birthday.  She had an awesome party!  Our bouncer was there and Aunt Kat and Uncle Brian had a slide too.  Uncle Brian kept putting furniture polish on it so we could slide even faster.  Only bummer of the day was how hot it was.  I bet I drank 10 cups of kool-aide.  Ellie got some awesome presents too.  It was great to see all my family there as well.  Nanny and Aunt MaryLue and Aunt Carol and Uncle Mike and Aunt Vikki and Courtney, The Granny and Aunt Glenna and Chris and Sean.  And of course Nina and Poppie were there too.  Miss Diane and Mr. Kenny were there too.  So were alot of other people I did not know.  It was great.

So I went to Ellie's party to and had a great time playing with Aunt MaryLue.  We pushed the Dora car around and the station wagon and went up and down the stairs.  It was fun.  I DID not like the bouncer or the slide at all though.  Maybe next year.  After Ellie's party Mom, Dad, Sis, Nina and I all went out to dinner.  We must have said the blessing like 12 times.  I love it.  My favorite part is AMEN!  Boy do I say that really loud too. Mom Dad and I left and went home and Sis went to Nina's house with her.  I was so tired I was off to bed.  Sis came home some time later that night and was in bed before 10pm too.  We were all just super tired!

No comments: