Saturday Sept 4th

C-A-T-S, CATS, CATS, CATS GOOOOO CATS!  Today UK plays UofL in football and I am confident we will win again.  Oh wait we did win again.  I love me some Cats!  Mom and Dad keep saying that Kyle is going to grow-up and play football for the Cats.  I hope so because that means great tix for us!

Well I woke up today and wanted to see my Nina and Poppie.  Dad called and Nina said breakfast sounded great.  They came over and brought The Granny too.  Poppie made us pancakes and bacon and we ate outside. They stayed and we played for a long time and then it was nap time for everyone.  We had to be ready for the big game.

We were supposed to go to a party at Nick's house but Dad got a service call and had to go to Somerset.  Mom was not happy.  The 3 of us watched the game at home.  When it was over (and we had our victory)  I asked to go see my Mamaw and Mom told me she was at Mamaw Logsdon's.  I asked if we could go there.  She agreed to my surprise even though it was 7pm.  So we packed up our stuff to stay the night and off we went.  BUT Mom forgot the pack and play for Kyle.  Mamaw has a bed with rails so Mom thought she could just sleep next to Kyle.

When we got there I was delighted to discover that Caroline was there too.  We played until really late.  It was like 11:15 when Mom said time for jammies and bed.  Caroline and I laid down and were watching TV when all of a sudden I heard Mom cry out.  She came out of another bedroom and blood was all over her mouth and Kyle was laughing.  Turns out Kyle head butted mom and her tooth went through her lip.  He also loosened a tooth on the bottom.  She looks like she has been beaten up.  Kyle had no injuries of course.  He is such a brute! For some reason she did not want to get back into the same bed as my rough and tuff little monster of a brother and they were going home.  I can't say that I blame her.  At this point she said to make my mind up--stay at Mamaw's or go home.  Caroline and I decided to go home with Mom and Kyle.

We got home around 12:45 and Dad took one look at Mom's face, laughed and asked Kyle what he had done. Kyle just said abed, abed and Dad laid him in bed.  Mom put me and Caroline to bed and she said something about some tylenol on the way downstairs.

Hopefully she will get her camera back soon so we can post some pics.

No comments: