Monday Sept 6th

Okay, so last night when Mom, Kyle and I got home from dropping off Caroline to Julie at the gas station on 245 and Dad had built a fire.  Kyle was sooo tired he went to bed but Mom and I joined Dad outside.  It was awesome!  I got to play and Mom and Dad sat in their chairs and talked.  Then Mom had the most awesome idea--city camping.  Dad set the tent up, Mom went and got blankets and we camped in the back yard.  I loved it!  Who needs a lake?  I had a fire, walkie talkies, a pool, a bathroom and it was fantastic!  Dad and I did not wake up until like 9 this morning.  Mom did not sleep all night with us--she went in the house to her comfy bed.  She's is a whimp!

City Camping!



Later this morning Papaw came over.  He played with me and Kyle while Mom and Dad were working in the basement.  Dad keeps saying over and over--its getting there wife, just be patient.  Mom just sighs and says uh huh.  I think Dad is doing a great job.

Then Mamaw came over too.  We played and played.  Then Mom came up from the basement and asked if I wanted her old books and cabbage patch dolls.  Of course I accepted.  All in all it was a great day.

No comments: