Sunday Sept 5th

Well it's Sunday again and time for Church.  Dad tried to leave me once aagin in Kid's Church.  When is he going to realize that Sis is no longer in my room so he is not leaving me either.  Someone I know has to stay with me don't they?  Mom says Dad should just sign up for toddler room duty and stay for a month then she will and by that time I will have worked through my issues.  We will see.  About 1/2 way through Church I started playingn with another little boy and Dad snuck out.  When I realized he was gone I threw another fit.  I kept asking for a baba a baba and the nursery lady gave me one.  I am such a player.  I was fine then.

After lunch we went home for naps and then we played outside with our neighbors again tonight.  It's great to have such wonderful friends.

No comments: