Sunday Sept 19th

Today I got up and Mom was getting ready.  I asked her if we were going to Church and she said she had to go to work.  I asked Dad if we were going and he said no cause he was not brave enough to go it alone and Nina and Poppie had a wedding they were going to and were busy.  SO I decided I was going to work with Mom.  I went upstairs brushed my hair and teeth and then put on my pharmacist outfit.  Nice sparkling 3/4 sleeve shirt, black pants and black taps.  This is how Mom dresses so I figured I should too.  Since it was Sunday and Mom and one of her techs go into the pharmacy an hour before it opens to get things caught up and she said I could go with her.  I typed prescriptions on the computer and then I checked some and then I wrote some labels for patients and then I cut some receipts.  Dad picked me up at 11:45 and then it was off to Papaw's house.  Kyle had just been there and he needed to go home for a nap.  The rest of the day was just playing, playing, playing as usual.

No comments: