Sunday Sept 12th

GUESS WHAT?  Today was Grandparent's Day!  I stayed the night at Mamaw and Papaw's.  Early that morning Mom called and said she and Kyle were on their way over.  We had eggs, bacon and pancakes for breakfast.   Yummy, yummy, yummy.  Then it was time to go home and get ready for Church.  As we were on our way I pointed out to Mom and Dad since it was Grandparent's Day shouldn't we be going to Church with Nina and Poppie?  So we made a uturn and off we went.  It was awesome to visit with them at Church and Ellie was there too!  Then it was off to lunch at Chili's. All of us kids ordered pizza and fries.  Mom and Nina kinda laughed saying something about no fights since it would all be the same.  Crazy ladies--Ellie and I still had to try each others food.  Next it was home for rest time and then play time.  Life is good!  Hopefully Mom will get some pictures on here eventually!  She has been using her phone and her old camera since hers is getting fixed.  I can tell she really misses it.  I thing she may have only taken like 40 pictures this month not 400!

finally a picture or two!

My Mom loves this picture. She says it makes her cry to see me so grown up!

No comments: